torstai 27. lokakuuta 2016

On the way to Christmas



Tänään on päivityksen aika lokakuun pikkupistelyille. Valitisin tällä kertaa pisteltäväksi jo jouluisia malleja. The Little Stitcherin Dear Santa malli oli pistelylistallani jo viime vuonna, mutta silloin se jäi haaveeksi. Pistelykankaana tässä on Vintage Country Mocha ja käytin muutoin DMC:n lankoja, mutta tytön takki ja kirjaimet pistelin Nina's thread Dark Chocolate langalla. Malli löytyy viime vuoden JCS Christmas ornament lehdestä.

Tämän vuoden lokakuun Cross Stitch Collection lehdestä puolestani löysin näiden tagien mallit. Näitä pikkumalleja oli rentouttavaa ja mukava pistellä.


Joyful World SALkin  lähenee jo loppuaan, tässä marraskuun pistelyni. Vähän minua harmittaa, kun en tullut vaihtaneeksi joitakin värejä, sillä varsinkin riikinkukon pyrstö ei miellytä silmääni. Jokin liukuvärjätty lanka olisi ehkä näyttänyt paremmalta. Laiska kun olin, niin en ruvennut purkamaan vaan näin nyt saa kelvata.


Viime viikolla oli syntymäpäiväni ja Sarilta sain näin ihanan paketin. Käärepapreia myöten kaikki oli mietitty niin herkullisesti yhteen. Suklaata, herkku mallikirja ja -kangasta sekä sokerina pohjalla vielä kaunis kakkupistely. Kiitos Sari!


JBW:n malli tykötarpeineen oli täysin odottamaton yllätysposti ristipistoyhdistykseltä. Tämä ei ilmeisesti kuitenkaan ollut synttäripaketti, mutta tulipahan kuitenkin juuri sopivasti :). Kiitos yhdistykselle!


Today is check-in day for the Smalls SAL hosted by Heather at Stitching Lotus.  My sidebar button will take you to her blog if you would like more information about this group.

I decided that it was time to start something for Christmas. So I chose this Dear Santa design by The Little Stitcher. I stitched it on Belfast Country Vintage Mocha with DMC and Nina's threads Dark Chocolate. This design is in Just Cross Stitch Ornaments 2015 magazine.

I also made some gift tags for Christmas. It was relaxing and fun to stitch these little charts. I found these from Cross Stitch Collection magazine (October 2016).

The Joyful World SAL is almost over, there is only one remaining. I'm looking forward to seeing what will be the last design for this SAL. Here is my November. It's stitched on Belfast Vintage Blue as my other months and I used DMC threads. Maybe I should have to make some color changes     because I'm not quite satisfied how it turns out now.

I have two small autumnal stitched pieces ready too, but I will show them next time, hopefully soon.

Last Thursday, I had a birthday and look at how wonderful gift I received from Sari. Stitched cake and everything else is so sweet. Thank you my friend.

I have also got surprise post from Finnish cross stitch association. They sent to me nice JBW design, threads and aida fabric. Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you all for your kind comments!

22 kommenttia:

Manuela kirjoitti...

Lovely little stitching. I love them all.
I like your colours change on the Joyful World.
The little Santa stitching is very cute.
Best wishes, Manuela

Vickie kirjoitti...

Oh I like your Christmas stitching! So very cute.
Yes, I am excited to see the last Joyful World SAL piece.
Your birthday gifts are very nice. Especially the chocolate cake. ;) Happy Birthday!!

Timi kirjoitti...

Oh, Happy Belated Birthday, Irmeli!!!
Your Christmas stitchings are so lovely! You got beautiful presents from Sari! :o)
Oikein kauniita syyspäiviä sinulle! ♥

Amy kirjoitti...

They are all so lovely!

butterfly kirjoitti...

Lovely Christmas stitching and gifts .
lovely post hugs.

Melinda Forbes kirjoitti...

So many wonderful Smalls I love them all

Lumiruusu kirjoitti...

Suloisia Joulupistelyitä ja kaunis lahjapaketti
-kaikin puolin täydellinen pistelyä myöten :)

Eikös olekin kivaa taas tehdä Jouluisia töitä :)

Unknown kirjoitti...

You made so many beautiful stitchings - I love them all !!

twinpeakprimitives kirjoitti...

Happy Birthday to you ♫♫

I just love your little Chritmas stitchery ♥♥♥

Hugs

Daniela Bencúrová kirjoitti...

Irmeli dear, you have a lot of beautiful work xxxxx!
I wish you a happy birthday and a Happy! Although a bit late :-(
Have a beautiful autumn days!

gloria. kirjoitti...

Che belli questi tuoi ricami tutti quanti!

Peggy kirjoitti...

Lovely stitching!

Irene kirjoitti...

Happy birthday!! Il mio compleanno è stato il 25 ottobre :) Passato Halloween anch'io voglio ricamare per Natale, i tuoi sono bellissimi!

Mii Stitch kirjoitti...

Belated birthday wishes Irmeli!!!
The Dear Santa piece is my favourite and looks so so pretty.
I love the JBW charts, you will have great fun working on this piece ;)

Brigitte kirjoitti...

Happy belated birthday, Irmeli!!! Enjoy the lovely stitchy gifts you received.
What a lot of stitching you show here - you have been so busy. I love the gift tags that you stitched. These British magazines sometimes have wonderful designs. They would also make pretty Christmas cards.

Sheryl kirjoitti...

Lots of pretty stitching. Just love the Dear Santa embroidery and the gorgeous gift tags, so useful. Happy belated birthday greetings.

Carol kirjoitti...

I just love that Little Stitcher finish, Irmeli! So adorable :) And the gift tags you created are so special--almost too pretty to use!

Wishing you a happy belated birthday and a wonderful year ahead--enjoy those sweet gifts :)

Pamela kirjoitti...

Wonderful finishes!

Heather kirjoitti...

Lovely finishes! You accomplished so much this month. Thank you for being part of the Smalls SAL.

Anna van Schurman kirjoitti...

Dear Santa came out so cute!

Sari (saristitching) kirjoitti...

Oi kun olet ollut ahkera! Kivoja jouluisia pistelyitä ja riikinkukkopistely on niin kaunis.

Edi kirjoitti...

Untuk mendapatkan kemenangan lebih mudah dalam permainan AduQ Online dengan mudah, segera mainkan dengan menggunakan Hack Menang Judi AduQ Online.

itu99 Situs Capsa Susun Terpercaya
Situs Judi Togel Online ituGol
Trik Menang Judi Sportsbook ituGol
LiveChat Casino IndoWinBola
Cheat DominoQQ IndoWinBola
Agen Casino Terpercaya IndoWinBola
Koin Pulsa
Situs Panas
Info Jitu