perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2016

Muutama viimeistely/Some finishes



Tässä pari syksyistä pistelyä. Molemmat ovat ilmaismalleja, 'syksyn aika'  löytyy täältä ja  keiju täältä.



Keijusarjasta pistelin myös tämän jouluisen ja pistin sen tuollaisen muovipallon sisään, vähän keinolunta pohjalle ja siinä yksi joulukoriste valmiina.



 Sain viimeisteltyä myös tämän Dear Santa mallin.


IN ENGLISH: As I told you in my last post  I have two finished autumnal stitching, so here they are. Both are freebies, 'Autumn time' pattern is from La Comtesse's blog and little fairy is design by Lucie Heaton. I have seen these cute fairies on Irene's blog. She has finished all the monthly fairies and they are so adorable. Thanks to Irene, that gave me inspiration.

I also stitched a Christmas fairy and I put it inside a plastic ball. Now it's a quite cute Christmas ball, isn't it. I thought to stitch a few more of these fairies.

Some days ago I also took little time to finish 'Dear Santa'. I finished it as a pillow with red fabric and lace. On the lace there is small diamonds but unfortunately they don't look very well on the photo.

Today is published the last part in the Joyful World SAL and it's so wonderful. I hope that I will have time to stitch it soon.

"Happy Stitching" everyone! And thank you all for your sweet comments.

20 kommenttia:

Mii Stitch kirjoitti...

Love the clever way to finish the Christmas fairy!!!
The Dear Santa cushion finish looks perfect!

Sparky kirjoitti...

how lovely to be so inspired by the beauty of your stitches

Vickie kirjoitti...

Oh such sweet finishes, all three. I especially love the way you finished off the autumn piece. :)

KimM kirjoitti...

Adorable!!
xxx

Manuela kirjoitti...

Wow, so wonderful and lovely finishes.
I like your christmasball.
Happy Weekend, Manuela

Lumiruusu kirjoitti...

Hienoja viimeistelyjä kaikki -ihanaa että bloggaat edelleen ,on niin mukavaa kirjoitella ihan näin suomen kielellä.Tuo palloon viimeistelty koriste oli ihan huippu suloinen:)

Daniela Bencúrová kirjoitti...

Nice autumn atmosphere

gloria. kirjoitti...

Bellissimi

butterfly kirjoitti...


Love your Autumn stitching display , and your Christmas stitching , what cute deisigns

Timi kirjoitti...

I love your little pillows! They are so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Maria kirjoitti...

Suloisia pistelyitä! Pidän todella paljon töistäsi. Viimeistelysi ovat niin kivoja! Talviset terveiset mökiltä. Järvi on jäätynyt ja täälläkin lunta, tosin ei niin paljon kuin kotona. Mukavaa isänpäivää!

Maria kirjoitti...

Suloisia pistelyitä! Pidän todella paljon töistäsi. Viimeistelysi ovat niin kivoja! Talviset terveiset mökiltä. Järvi on jäätynyt ja täälläkin lunta, tosin ei niin paljon kuin kotona. Mukavaa isänpäivää!

Maria kirjoitti...

Puhelin näköjään lähetti tuplaviestin :)

Brigitte kirjoitti...

So wonderful, all your little finishes. I have always admired your finishing skills. The Christmas ball with the little fairy looks so gorgeous.

Irene kirjoitti...

che bello hai fatto le fate di Lucie, sono orgogliosa, grazie!

Alicia kirjoitti...

Unos trabajos preciosos!!
Besos

Carol kirjoitti...

Oh, they are both so cute--I just love the way you finished "Dear Santa" :)

Sheryl kirjoitti...

Gorgeous finishes, just love your Christmas ball. I too am working on the fairies, quick easy designs and so cute.

Le crocette di Mariuccia kirjoitti...

Very very nice. Big hug, Mariuccia

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

it is very good point to have it to be used for to be here into it for the Online Embroidery Digitizing into middle of it to be used &^%%$65353543