perjantai 30. syyskuuta 2016

Smalls SAL of September


Nyt kun pääsi taas alkuun päivitysten suhteen, niin laitetaanpa perään heti toinen :) Se on nimittäin taas Smalls SAL päivityksen aika.  Tässä meneekin nyt kaksi kärpästä samalla iskulla, sillä pistelyni kuuluu myös Joyfyl Wordl SAL sarjaan. Ja samalla viimeistelytyylillä mennään kuin aikaisemminkin. Pari kuukautta tästä sarjasta jäi minulta nyt väliin, sillä heinä- ja elokuun mallit on jäänyt pistelemättä.
.

IN ENGLISH: Hello friends, thank you for your comments and welcome back wishes, them warms my heart. And surprise I'm here again. It's because yesterday was Smalls SAL check in time. Yes I'm little bit late, but yesterday I didn't have time. SAL is hosted by Heather at Stitching Lotus. She is generous and allows us to update our SAL pieces also in a few days late.
My small of September is at the same time stitching for Joyful World Sal.
This chart of October is again cute with hedgehog and snail although I hate snails in my garden.

I took a picture of my autumnal display too. They all have stitched by me except the smallest pillow in the front of  the basket. The squirrel with pumpkins I have received from my friend Sari few years ago.

Bye now, see you again next time :) I wish you a nice and sunny weekend!


16 kommenttia:

Vickie kirjoitti...

So sweet! I just finished mine as well. I also hate snails in my garden. ;) I like your autumn display very much.

Irene kirjoitti...

che bello l'hai finito anche tu!! E che belli i tuoi lavori d'autunno!!

kirjontalanka kirjoitti...

Oi kuinka sievä pino sinulla on syyspistelyitä. Tuo siilietana kuva on hurmaava. Olen katsellut noita kuukausitöitä, mutta en ole kehdannut aloittaa :)

Manuela kirjoitti...

Lovely little finish. I'm stitching it, too. I hope, I can sew tomorrow.
I like your autumn display.
Have a nice weekend, Manuela

Elisa2011 kirjoitti...

Bravissima e veloce!

Maria kirjoitti...

Nuo kuukausipistelyt ovat niin söpöjä! Minä olen tehnyt vain yhden, mutta kun katson sinun töitäsi, tekee mieli heti aloittaa itsekin :).
Kaunis kokoelma syyspistelyitä. Syksyn värit ovat niin herkullisia.
Kaunista lokakuuta sinulle!

Anna van Schurman kirjoitti...

It was a terribly rainy weekend here in Pennsylvania, but your hedgehog did brighten my day! So cute.

Melinda Forbes kirjoitti...

I really think the hedgehog is the best one this year. Love your Autumn smalls

Brigitte kirjoitti...

Your autumn display looks wonderful, Irmeli. And October is such a nice addition to it. I love the little hedgehog, it's my favorite in the series, together with the bear.

Mii Stitch kirjoitti...

Sweet stitching and finishing!!
What a lovely display too.

Sheryl kirjoitti...

Love your autumn stitching display and the latest hedgehog design, each month of this SAL is a lovely pattern .. I am way behind.

Carol kirjoitti...

I just love the little hedgehog in your finish--he is adorable! And I agree about the snails--cute on fabric, but not in our hardens :) Your fall finishes look so pretty, too, Irmeli--I do love the colors of this season...

Enjoy your week!

Timi kirjoitti...

I love your little September SAL stitching! It's so beautiful!

Oikein kauniita syyspäiviä sinulle! :o)))

Kaisievic kirjoitti...

Love your hedgehog and snail - so very cute and a lovely Autumn display.

Summer kirjoitti...

Beautiful finish♥ So very pretty♥

Lumiruusu kirjoitti...

Ihania syksyisiä koristeita sinulla esillä ja suloinen tuo SAL työkin..Kiitos kun piipahdit blogissani :)