Hupsista hei, huhtikuu ehti livahtamaan kokonaan välistä ja tällä kertaa olen myöhässä Smalls SAL päivityksen suhteen. Kovin mitättömät ovatkin huhtikuussa aikaansaadut pistot, osaksi matkustelujen ja osaksi sairastelujen vuoksi.
Nämä kevätpuutarhan kukat on pistelty Belfast 32 ct 'Cream' pellavalle DMC:n langoin. Malli löytyy täältä.
Alla vielä kuvat ihanista kevään airueista. Kuviin liittyy se hauskuus, että nämä kaikki itseäni vuodesta toiseen ilahduttvat keväiset seikat on kuvattu kaikki eri maissa. Sinivuokot on kuvattu huhtikuun alussa etelä Saksan Köningsseellä ja mustarastas Itävallan Wolfganseellä. Punarinta puolestaan lauleskelee kotipihan kirsikkapuussa ja lumikellot löytyivät kameran etsimeen viime viikonvaihteessa Kööpenhaminan Rosenborgin linnan puistossa.
IN ENGLISH: In April I didn't have much time to stitch because travelling and illness and now I'm behind of Smalls SAL updating. I am sorry I am also behind on my blog reading but I will catch up the end of the week .
Here is my
little stitching for April SAL but unfortunately it's not finish finished. A
few weeks ago I saw this design stitched by love Vicky and Manuela and I so
fell in love this chart too. It's no wonder because I love all those beautiful
flowers. I stitched on 32 ct Belfast 'Cream' linen with DMC. Here you can find
this chart and there is lot of other
beauties too.
Smalls SAL
is hosted by Heather and on my sidebar you find a link for instructions if you
want to participate and here you find what other stitchers have done in last month.
Above you can see springlike pictures that
I've taken. The fun is the fact that they are all taken in different countries. The hepaticas is taken in south
of Germany, in Köningssee and the blackbird
is singing in Austria, Wolfgansee.
Cute little robin is sitting on cherry tree in my own garden and snowdrops are blooming in Denmark,
Copenhagen.
Thank you
for your lovely comments I wish you warm and beautiful May!


22 kommenttia:
Molto bello il ricamo e Bellissime anche le foto!
Bello il ricamo, chissà come lo rifinirai
Beautiful stitching and lovely pictures too :)
Stitching is cute and the pictures are lovely.
Your stitching is beautiful! Thanks for the link!
I hope you are feeling better now.. take care and have a wonderful week!!!
Oh, I was so happy to see this small garden stitched up once again. It is so pretty!
So are the many lovely garden pictures you have shared today as well.
I hope your health is much improved now my friend.
Hello, Irmeli :) I love your pretty stitched garden so much! And the photos from Germany and Austria are so lovely. We visited the area back in 2011, but in the summer--I would love to see the Alps in all seasons :)
Hope your health problems are over soon! Happy May!
It is a wonderful little stitching. It is so cute with all the little flowers. I love my little pincushion.
Wonderful photos from your holidays.
Have a nice weekend, Manuela
wonderful photo!
Beautiful stitching - and gorgeous pictures - thank you for sharing!!
xxx
Very beautiful
cute! Mariuccia
Such a beautiful little freebie. Isn't it great to stitch these colourful flowers when spring is up in the gardens? Nice pictures of the birds,these are ones that I can see in our garden as well. I love them.
I hope that you are feeling fine again. Have a great spring.
Beautiful stitching! Love the colours - it is really spring :)
Gorgeos photos from your holidays. I love the birds.
Have a nice weekend
Marion
Suloinen ,värikäs ja keväinen tuo pistelysi :) Kiitos ihanista valokuvista!
Beautiful stitching and photos!
Greetings, Suzi
http://suzi7.blogspot.nl/
that is so pretty. Thank you for sharing
Very pretty spring flower design. Thanks for sharing the link.
Your photographs are wonderful!
Onpa soma tuo pistelysi. Sinulla on varmaan ollut ihanat keväiset reissut!
Minulla taitaa bloggailu jäädä ihan kokonaan, tuntuu että aika aikaansa kutakin. Seurailen kyllä toisten blogeja ja eihän sitä tiedä vaikka innostuisikin vielä. Kuukausipistelyitä olen tehnyt ja pianhan se uusikin taas ilmestyy:)
This is a lovely little pattern, thanks for the link, very tempted to stitch it. Hope you are better now.
Ihania kuvia ja matkoja! Nätti pistelykin on taas valmistunut.
you inspire me with your talent and your photos...
Lähetä kommentti