Tällä kertaa olen viikon etuajassa Smalls SAL päivityksen suhteen. Tämä ihan siksi, että lomailen ensi viikon ja olen muilla mailla vierahilla. Varsinaiseksi pikkupistelyksi tälle kuukaudelle valitsin tämän kukkasydämen. Malli on kirjasta 'Fleurs et plantes aromatiques'. Pistely Weberein pellavalle DMC:n langoin..
Olen pistellyt valmiiksi myös Snowflowerin huhtikuisen kuukausimallin, joka on jälleen niin suloinen aiheeltaan.
Ja pääsiäisen lähestyminen innosti pistelemään tämän pupumallin, joka löytyy Lulin sivuilta. Siinäpä uusi veitikka muiden pupupistelyiden joukkoon.
Näiden kukkien ja pupujen myötä toivottelen kaikille hyvää ja rauhallista pääsiäisen aikaa!
IN ENGLISH: This is my Smalls Sal update for this month and yes, I know that I'm ahead of schedule at this time. The right day is next week but then I'm on holiday and I'm far away from home. I have stitched five smalls for March. Two of them I showed to you on my previous post and here is three more. The pretty flower heart is stitched on Weberei linen with DMC threads and design is from book 'Fleurs et plantes aromatiques' and finished off as a little pillow. I also completed April in the Snowflower Diaries SAL. And as Easter is already around the corner I was inspired to stitch also a new bunny to my Easter basket. The chart of bunny is from Luli's blog.
I wish you all a happy and peaceful Easter.





25 kommenttia:
I like the blue linen choice you made for the SAL. You have a fantastic collection of Easter and Spring stitching. Have a lovely holiday.
So many lovely finishes!! What a pretty display for Easter :)
Wow, gorgeous finishes !
These are beautiful. You have so many wonderful smalls - and they are all finished so beautifully. Thank you for sharing
These little pillows are so beautiful!!! I love them all! :o)
Hyvää pääsiäistä!
Wonderful stitching and finish on each , I love each and every one .
Wonderful little finishes.
Happy Easter, Manuela
Wow, what a beautiful small pillows!
Have a nice Easter!
e' tutto bellissimo
Wonderful new smalls, Irmela. And your bunny baskets is full of little beauties.
Happy Easter and have a great holiday!
Fantastisch! Eine Stickerei ist schöner wie die andere. Auch noch so wundervoll als kleine Kissen verarbeitet, ich liebe sie allesamt. Auch die Farben und die niedlichen Details entsprechen ganz meinem Geschmack. Den April hast du auch schon gestickt von SFD, dies muss ich noch machen und freue mich auch schon darauf. Ich wünsche dir einen erholsamen und herrlichen Urlaub!
Grüß dich ganz herzlich
Sandra
Miten kauniisti olitkaan taas viimeistellyt suloisen kukkasen.Pupuliinikn niin herttainen ja reippaasti siinä astelee.... :)
Kiitos kun kävit blogissani-Pääsiäisen Iloa ja Riemua Sinulle !
Wonderful all your new stitching!! I like very much.Happy Easter!! Mariuccia
Kukkasydän on todella kaunis ja pupuveitikka soma. Minulla huhtikuun pistely melkein valmis:)
Hyvää reissua!
Oh, I love all of your Easter and Spring stitching--the little bunny carrying the flowers is adorable :)
Oi, tuo kukkasydän on suloinen!
Myös pupupistelyt ovat kauniin keväisiä.
Toivottavasti matkasi oli onnistunut. Hyvää huhtikuuta!
Lovely, so spring-like!
Beautiful stitching. I love the Joyful SAL. I'm doing that SAL too and am enjoying it very much.
WOW che meraviglie! Il SAL Joyful World mi piace molto sulla tela grigia
Sweet stitching! I love them all! Happy stitching!
Wonderful finishes, so neatly done. Love all the easter bunnies. I´m way behind with the Snowflowers SAL
Enpä ole aikaisemmin nähnyt noin montaa kaunista ja suloista pääsiäis-ristipistokoristetta!!! Aivan hurmaavia kaikki:)
Grazie per essere passata dal mio blog, vedo che partecipi anche tu a questo bellissimo sal.
Ti seguo molto volentieri con tanti complimenti per i tuoi lavori.
Your works are so cute...I like it very much!
Nice to meet you, darling.
love love your finishes, so sweet
Lähetä kommentti