Sain pisteltyä ja viimeisteltyä pari pientä ilmaismallia. Orvokkimalli löytyy Lulin sivuilta. Kotona oli tyhjänpanttina tuollainen puinen sydänkehys ja siihen asettelin nuo herkät kukat. Saksikoristeen tein ystävälle ja sen malli on peräisin Brooke's Books publishing blogista.
Olen myös ahkeroinut hieman lisää pistoja V.Engingerin pelargonia malliin. Kukat on nyt pistelty, mutta jälkipistot vielä puuttuvat niistä. Pikkuhiljaa tämäkin on nyt edistynyt.
Ihanat keltaiset tulppaanit ovat kuin auringonpaiste, eivätkös olekin? Niiden myötä lämpimät kiitokset komenteistanne, ne ilahduttavat aina:)
IN ENGLISH: I have two little freebie finishes to show you today. The violets is design by Luli. I put it to nice wooden heart frame. I finished also scissor fob and I sent it to friend. The design is from Brooke's Books publishing blog.
I have stitched also little bit more my WIP work. Now all Geranium's flowers is stitched but there is lot of back stitches left yet.
Today I give you bright yellow tulips, they are like sunshine, isn't it.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my last post and warm welcome to my new followers!

15 kommenttia:
Kylläpä sopii hienosti nuo kehykset orvokkeihin, vähän on kaunista!
Pelakuupistely tulee olemaan niin ihana!!! Jälkipistot ovat minusta ikäviä tehdä...en tiedä miksi!
Tulppaanisi ovat tosiaan kuin aurinko, tänään aamupäivällä sain nauttia hiihtoretkellä ihan oikeasta sellaisesta:)
Mukavaa tulevaa viikonloppua!
Oh such pretty, pretty stitching. I like the gift you made. I have had that printed off for so long. I need to stitch it. Thanks for the reminder of it! :D
Wonderful little finishes.
Your Geranium flowers are so beautiful. I like them.
Greetings, Manuela
Your finishes are so beautiful!!! I love the wooden frame for the violets!
Hyvää viikonloppua! :o)
Irmeli, it's beautiful! For you already blooming, spring comes :-)
all very nice
Beautiful finishes.Your Geranium looks wonderful .
Have a nice weekend!
Very pretty finishes. Thank you for the links.
xxx
Luli's freebie violets looks really sweet but I just love your Veronique Enginger's Geranium!! It's beautiful!! I am trying so hard not to order her peonies... beautiful designs :)
The violets look perfect in that heart frame--I love the simplicity and beauty of Luli's designs so much! Your geraniums already look wonderful--I can't wait to see them with the backstitching :)
Enjoy your weekend!
All perfect and very nice: Violet and geranium!! Love the Spring. Big Hug, Mariuccia
You have two lovely little finishes to show, Irmeli. And such wonderful progress on your Geranium piece.
Hola, acabo de conocer tu blog. Me encantan tus bordados, un saludo, guapa!
Suloiset orvokit!
Oi, sinä olet jo noin pitkällä pelargonin kanssa :). Se on ihana malli. Minulla vielä vaiheessa..
Aurinkoista kevättä!
Szuper!
Lähetä kommentti