perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2016

Smalls SAL May


Tässä toukokuun SAL pistelyni. Appivanhempani viettävät 60 v hääpäiväänsä ensi viikolla ja kilistelemme kuohuvaa heidän kanssaan perhepiirisssä. Heille olemme lasten kanssa koonneet muistelu/onnittelukirjan. Kirjassa on tuokio kuvia matkan varrelta, runoja ja mietteitä lapsilta ja kaikkein piennimmät ovat jättäneet myös oman kädenjälkensä piirroksin. Kirjan kanteen kiinnitin tämän pienen pistelyn koristeeksi. Malli on kirjasta Mango Pratique, Love.


Kuukauden aikana sain pisteltyä ja viimeisteltyä Joyful World SAL malleista touko- ja kesäkuun sekä samaan syssyyn myös viimeistelemätön huhtikuu sai loppusilauksen. Alkuvuoden kuukaudet tuli pisteltyä englannin kielellä, mutta jatkossa pistelenkin kuukaudet suomeksi.






IN ENGLISH: It is May Smalls SAL check in time. Here is what I completed for this month. The first little stitching is from Mango Pratique book Love. I put it on to the album cover. The album is a gift to my parents in-law. They have a 60-year wedding anniversary next week. We have put there photos, writings and poems, as well as  great-grandchild's drawings.
I also managed to stitch and finish May and June from Joyful World Sal. This time  I stitched the months in Finish. Last month I didn't have time to finish April but now it is also ready. All these monthly patterns are so lovely and it's exciting to wait what animals will be in July design.

Thank you your comments again and have a nice weekend.

21 kommenttia:

Carol kirjoitti...

What a pretty anniversary book you've made for your parents-in-law, Irmeli! Congratulations to them on 60 years of marriage, too!!

Love your finished SAL pieces--your finishing on them is so nice with the rope edging...

Enjoy your weekend!

Timi kirjoitti...

What a lovely idea to make an album! It's beautiful! I am sure they will love it!!!

Amy kirjoitti...

The album is so lovely! What a great gift!

And I love how you have the Joyful World designs.

Amy kirjoitti...

The album is so lovely! What a great gift!

And I love how you have the Joyful World designs.

Manuela kirjoitti...

The little album is a very good idea.
I like the Joyful World SAL, too. The animals are so cute.
Lovely finishes.
Have a nice weekend, Manuela

Unknown kirjoitti...

What a beautiful gift for your parents-in-law - I know they will love it. Your April, May and June are beautiful

Anne kirjoitti...

Ei tuon ihanampaa lahjaa voi saada! Onpa kaunis kirjanen ja ajatus.
Nuo kuukausi pistelyt on supersuloisia:)

KimM kirjoitti...

The album is beautiful. What a lovely thing to do. Your Joyful World SAL is so sweet. Well done.
xxx

Elfie kirjoitti...

Lovely stitching.

ANGIE kirjoitti...

So lovely smalls! Happy stitching!

gloria. kirjoitti...

very beautiful stitch

Lumiruusu kirjoitti...

Muistelukirja oli loistava ajatus jo sinänsä ja rispististoin koristeltuna vielä kaksinverroin hienompi. Kuukaudet on niin kauniisti pistelty myös :)

Mii Stitch kirjoitti...

What a sweet keepsake this book is going to be!!!
Love your pretty finishes on the Snowflower Diaries SAL, they all look adorable in your little basket :)

Brigitte kirjoitti...

You have stitched such a lot of wonderful little things, Irmeli. Joyful World is so beautiful and I love the finishing that you were doing on them.
This wedding anniversary album is such a great gift for your parents.

Michele Stravato kirjoitti...

Love the idea of the album; it is very thoughtful. Great stitching on all!

Le crocette di Mariuccia kirjoitti...

All very beautiful and elegant! Big Hug, Mariuccia

Irene kirjoitti...

che lavoro elegante e che bello sil SAL joyful world

Triniki kirjoitti...

So pretty, darling!
Kisses from Galicia.

Unknown kirjoitti...

Wie fein und edel die Stickerei aussieht, wunderbar. Ich liebe diesen Stil.
Auch deine Monats-Stickereien sind wunderschön vor allem gefällt mir besonders gut wie du sie verarbeitet hast. Großes Kompliment!
Liebste Grüße Sandra

Sheryl kirjoitti...

Wonderful album Irmeli and pretty stitching on the Joyful World patterns.

Linda kirjoitti...

Really beautiful! Greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)