perjantai 23. lokakuuta 2015
Synttärilahjoja/Birthday gifts
Tiistaina kirjattiin taas yksi luku lisää vuosimittariini ja ystävät muistivat minua ihanilla lahjoilla. Sekä Sari että Maarit oli valinnut lintuaiheiset pistelyt. Sarilta sain pienen neulatyynyn ja Maaritilta lintutaulun. Niin kauniita pistelyitä jälleen. Sari oli lisännyt pakettiin myös Threadwork Primitiven kukkamallin, kauniita nappeja ja Sajoun muistivihon, joka hupsista keikkaa onkin jäänyt vahingossa pois kuvasta. Lämmin kiitos teille ystäväiseni!
IN ENGLISH: On Tuesday I had birthday and I received wonderful gifts from my stitching friends Sari and Maarit. Both of them had made bird themed stitching. From Sari I got little cushion and Maarit sent framed bird. Sari added also nice goodies. Warm thanks my friends.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

12 kommenttia:
Paljon onnea sinulle näin jälkikäteen!
Ihanat lahjat ystäviltä. Mistähän Maarit lie löytänyt tuon ihastuttavan lintumallin?
Hyvää viikonloppua!
Well Happy Birthday Imreli! What special gifts from your friends. And you also have gorgeous roses.
You got beautiful gifts for your birthday!!!❀
Onnea syntymäpäivän johdosta!!!! :o) (I hope I wrote it right....:o)
E allora tanti auguri!! Che belli
Happy Birthday.
Lovely gifts made for you so beautiful.
Myöhästyneet onnittelut! Ihania lahjoja olet saanut ja ruusut:)
Irmeli dear, with a delay - I wish you good health and happiness birthday !!!
Gifts are beautiful, the most beautiful red roses !!!
Greetings!
Happy Bithday, Dear Irmeli.
Wonderful gifts from your friends.
Have a nice weeekend, Manuela
Happy belated sweet lady, may your future days be filled with lovely thoughts that your name sake day be celebrated every day this year x
Happy belated birthday wishes, your gifts and flowers are gorgeous.
Belated birthday wishes Irmeli!!
Your friends have been creative & gifted you lovely pieces.
Particularly love that framed stitched little robin :)
It's already late but some happy birthday wishes are comin g your way anyway.
Such lovely stitchy gifts that you received from your friends. I also love bird themed stitching.
Lähetä kommentti