tiistai 20. lokakuuta 2015
Mom's garden
Pistelin tämän kauniin Shepherds Bush "My mom's Garden" mallin. Mallin voitin Vickien arvonnassa jokin aika sitten. Tein malliin pieniä muutoksia. Jätin pois sanan My ja muutin lampaan pupuksi. Mallin olisi voinut persanalisoida nimikirjaimin, mutta minä lisäsin niihin kohtiin muutaman sydämen, linnun ja perhosen. Pohjakankaana on vaihdossa saamani pellava, joka on Gabyn itsensä värjäämä. Lankoina käytin osin mallin mukana olleita silkkilankoja ja Vickien lisäämää Artisten Midnight lankaa sekä mallia mukaillen omavalintaisia DMC lankoja.
Jos olet myös halukas pistelemään tämän mallin, jätä minulle komentti tähän postaukseen. Arvon voittajan marraskuun 10. päivä.
IN ENGLISH: I stitched this pretty "My Mom's Garden" by Shepherd's Bush that I got from generous Vickie. I made some changes too as Vickie did . I didn't stitched word "my" and I replaced sheep to bunny. I didn't personalize my work with initials but I added two hearts, little bird and butterfly.
It is stitched on linen which I have received long time ago from Gaby in exchange and it's dyed by herself. I used few silks and Artisane Midnight threads Vickie included with pattern and also DMC I chose from my stash.
Would you like to be the next stitcher of this lovely SB pattern. If you want, please leave me a comment telling me so. I will draw the name of the winner on Wednesday, November 10th. The remaining silks are included. And Vickie, thank you again for this pattern
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

12 kommenttia:
Irmeli it is just beautiful! I love the changes you made. You are most welcome my friend.
che bello, mi piace anche come l'hai personalizzato
Beautiful stitching, Vickie is such a swwet heart.
Wonderful stitching.
Greetings, Manuela
It's sooooo beautiful!!!
such pretty photos and stitching...great pattern
Kaunis ja herkkä puutarhapistely, arvontaan mukaan.
Mukavaa loppukuuta!
Beautiful stitching as always!! Well done :)
Beautiful stitching, what a lovely design.
Oi miten kaunis! Ihanan herkät värit myös.
Kivasti keksit nuo pienet muutokset:)
Mukana arvonnessa!
Ihania syyspäiviä!
Dear Irmeli, your model is beautiful, subtle colors too!
Congratulations!
Such wonderful stitching, Irmeli.
Please, don't include me in the draw, I still have some Shepherd's Bush designs that I want to stitch one day.
Lähetä kommentti