Tänään on taas jo kuukauden viimeinen keskiviikko ja aika päivittää Heatherin emännöimän Smalls SAL pistelyt. Varsinaiseksi SAL pistelyksi valitsin tuon poro mallin, joka onkin oikea pikkutyö, sillä pistelin sen yhden kankaanlangan yli. Aika sihruttamista se oli, mutta vaivan arvoista ja tykkään sievästä lopputuloksesta. Työssä käytetyt langat ovat omavalintaiset. Langat ovat Atalien käsinvärjätty Canelle ja Gentle Artin Rasberry sekä Chives. Malli on ilmaismalli ja kaavion löydät täältä. Sudenkorennon malli on kirjasta "Made in France", kirjo punaista, valkoista ja sinistä. Pistelin sen luonnon väriselle Aidalle Atalien silkkilangalla, sävy on Tahiti.Viimeistelin siitä kirjanmerkin.
IN ENGLISH: It's last Wednesday of August and time to update Smalls SAL. SAL is hosted by Heather. The reindeer is freebie from here. I stitched it on linen I had in my stash and I don't know what it is in exact. Colors I chose myself and they are Atalie's Canelle and Gentle Art's Rasberry and Chives. The chart is freebie and you can find it here. It's quite tiny stitching for it's one over one. I didn't have time to finish it yet.
The dragonfly chart is from book "Made in France" cross stitch and embroidery in red, white and blue. It's stitched on natural Aida with Atalie's silk thread Tahiti. I finished it to book mark.



13 kommenttia:
Lovely stitching as always ;)
I really love the little dragonfly!! Your choice of colour is fantastic
Grazie, sono bellissimi
Both your finishes are beautiful, particularly the dragonfly which has such great colours. Thanks for the links.
Pretty designs and colours
Two beautiful little finishes.
Greetings, Manuela
What a fun bookmark! I have that reindeer pattern printed off as well to do someday.
Beautiful stitching & photos .
Love the pretty book mark , enjoy your day .
Love the bookmark finish! Nicely done. The reindeer is really cute too.
Very nice! Mariuccia
Irmeli, I could not find a way to contact you, so I will leave you a message here. You have won the giveaway I am having. Please contact me with your address so I may get it in the mail to you!
Beautiful, and such a clever finish on the dragonfly.
ohhh so lovely, you have me in the Christmas spirt ....you are such a talented lady
Tuo sudenkorento vei sydämeni! Aivan ihana...
Lähetä kommentti