Minulla oli kahdenkeskinen sormustinvaihto Sherylin kanssa. Hän lähetti värikkään sormustimen kotipaikkakunnaltaan. Lisäksi hän oli ommellut kauniin sydämen ja täyttänyt sen lempituoksullani laventelilla. Mukana oli vielä lankaa ja kivoja nauhoja ja kaikki oli kätketty tuohon ihanaan riikinkukkorasiaan.
Minä tein puolestani sormustimelle pienen pussukan ja kuinka ollakkaan sujautin mukaan myös laventelin tuoksua. Pistelymalli löytyy Lulin sivuilta.
IN ENGLISH: I had a private thimble exchange with Sheryl. Sheryl sent a beautiful thimble, which is a nice addition to my collection but she spoiled me also with other lovely goodies. She had sewn a heart and filled it with lavender and there was also a beautiful threads and ribbons and everything was wrapped beautifully in lovely box. Thank you Sheryl so much!
I stitched flower heart which chart is freebie by Luli and I made it a small pouch for thimble. I also put inside scent of lavender.




11 kommenttia:
You so wonderful gifts!
I love the little pouch! And Luli's chart!
Have a beautiful day!!!
Irmeli, nice gift!
Thimble is beautiful!
Sew you have him cute sac :-)
bellissimi i vostri scambi
What a lovely exchange between you two. Very, very nice.
Kiva vaihto teillä. Kaunis pussukka ja sydän. Lulin blogissa on kyllä toinen toistaan kauniimpia malleja.
Beautiful thimbles.
Greetings, Manuela
Beautiful gifts !! A nice pattern from Luli - and a great finishing from you !!!!
Successful exchange! The thimbles are lovely :)
Kuulostaa hauskoilta nuo "vaihdot". Niin kauniita olivat molemmat paketit:)
Oh Irmeli, what a great exchange you were doing. I love both exchnage gifts a lot.
The thimble and lavender sachet you sent me are gorgeous Irmeli, as was the chocolate :-)) which I notice is not in the photo ! Thank you
Lähetä kommentti