Tervetuloa kaikki uudet lukijat ja lämpimät kiitokset kaikille ihanista komenteista, joita olette jäättäneet. Ne aina ilahduttavat mieltä!
IN ENGLISH: The scent of lavender is lovely and so are flowers. This little lavender girl is also so cute. The chart is freebie from The Snowflower Diaries blog. I didn't have suitable pearls so I replaced them to French knots. I finished it off as a cushion with flower fabric, lace and ribbon and I also attached a little dragonfly charm. I think it is now a sweet little cushion, isn't it?
A warm welcome to all new readers and many thanks for all of your lovely comments. They always cheer me.

12 kommenttia:
This is absolutely beautiful!! Everything matches: the fabric, the ribbon & even the sweet little charm ;)
I love the way you have completed this piece.
Lovely finish.
Greetings, Manuela
Oi,oi taas miten voikin pistely olla täydellinen -ihanat laventelin sävyt!
Ehkä kaunein tyyny mitä voi olla! Niin sievä ja suloinen, laventeli vaan on niin ihana niin luonnossa kuin tässä pistelyssäkin.
Ei voi kuin yhtyä edellisiin kommentoijiin, meinaa loppua jo laatusanat sinun kohdalla:)
Tosi kauniit värit, melkeimpä tuoksun tuntee...
Hyvää viikonloppua!
Such a lovely addition to your small pillows. You are always so creative in finsihing your pillows.
Kaunis ja herkkä työ. Sinä se osaat nämä viimeistelyt :)
Se on kaunis!!!!
(I hope I use these words right..:o)
I like it very much!! :o)))
you make my heart sing your stitching is soo beautiful
Siis voi mahdotonta, miten ihana tyyny. Niin kaunis pistely ja viimeistely ja kaikki!
It is such a beautiful little pillow! You can stitch!
Lähetä kommentti